January 30, 2024

🕶The Names Bodhi🕶

🕶The Names Bodhi🕶, And As You Can See, Me And My Trainer Really Like To Kick Back And Relax. 💗We Shoot The Breeze, Trot Some Waves, Smell And Sometimes Eat The Flowers... You Get The Picture. I'm 14 Years Old And As You Can See, The Chicks Dig Me. My Bro's At The Farm Here, (Cream Ridge NJ) Call Me An Excellent Horse. I Think It's Probably Because Of My Super Awesome Grades And Really Big Brain. My Bestie, The Farrier Sees Me Every Four Weeks And I'm 15.1 Hands Tall.  I Can Walk And Trot And I Love Trails. You Should Take A Road Trip And Come And See Me. I Love New Friends! Send Your Application In Today! adoptahorse.org
 #adoption, #Horse, #n,j #laugh, #funny, #bigbrain, #Trots, #instagood, #usa, #goodboy, #Gelding,  #ride, #MakeADifference, #standardbred, #enjoylife


 

No comments:

Post a Comment