January 27, 2024

🐊Crocodile Dundee Here!🐊

🐊Crocodile Dundee Here!🐊 Crikey it's chilly in these parts! I'm 16 and currently living in Cream Ridge New Jersey. A bromby at heart, there are 15.2 hands of me to love 💗I'm right fine at standing to have my hair combed, puttin on new duds , and a general spiffying me up. They say I'm the king of the cross tie,s and I don't mind being there as long as you need me to. I'm not a lover of trails, too many crocodiles out there for me! But I enjoy a good go around in the arena. As you can see I seem to make my trainer very happy. She's a right fine sheila! Come on over and see me! You can put your application in today! Adoptahorse.org .... And don't forget the vegemite :D
#Australia, #Sheila, #crocodileDundee, #crikey, #bromby, #themanfromdownunde, #horses, #adoption, #Horse, #Rescue, #nj, #horsesofinstagram, #laugh, #enjoy 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment